Concerto™ flutes are designed by Robert Windpony to meet the demands of professional recording and live performance. Concerto™ flutes are crafted to Roberts precise specifications by Brent Haines/Woodsounds flutes.
In Roberts words..." In the process of recording 100+ songs over the course of the last 6 years I have tested several hundred flutes to select less than 30 that sound great to audiences and meet the technical standards imposed by professional recording equipment and producers".
Each Concerto™ flute meets these criteria :
1. All notes achievable with even air pressure .. reliable and consistent
2. Two octaves , with the octave jumps achieved without gratuitous sharping or squealing
3 A big voice .. plenty of volume without force
4. Precision entry and exit from each note . Immediate response , no unwanted lag or delay
5. Ease in enhancing the notes and phrases through technique variations
6. Note sustainability
7. Playable for long sessions without a denigration of sound
8. Beautiful looks and finish
9. Comfortable balanced feel
Concerto™ flutes are crafted by Brent Haines to Robert Windponys specifications .
These limited production flutes are dual branded Woodsounds and Windpony and feature a 15 day test period . Concerto™ flutes are shipped at once and include a protective logo bag.