Moonrider™ flutes are individually crafted by a Native American artisan to Robert Winpony's performance requirements
Each Moonrider™ flute meets these criteria :
1. Native American crafted.
2. Two octaves , with the octave jumps achieved without gratuitous sharping or squealing
3 Traditional look and feel.
4. Precision entry and exit from each note . Immediate response , no unwanted lag or delay
5. Ease in enhancing the notes and phrases through technique variations
6. Note sustainability
7. Playable for long sessions without a denigration of sound
8. Beautiful looks and finish
9. Comfortable balanced feel
These limited production flutes feature a 15 day test period.
Click here to view and purchase Moonrider™ Flutes
We carry Native American Style Flutes from only the finest Flutemakers: Butch Hall Flutes | Brent Haines | Chris Ti Coom Flutes | David Nighteagle | Jake "One Feather" Stone Flutes Jerry Fretwell Flutes | John Stillwell Flutes | Ken Brunsvold Flutes | Laughing Crow Flutes | Rick Heller FlutesScott Loomis Flutes | Spring Shine Flutes | Stellar Flutes | Sunny Heartley Flutes | Windpony Flutes